It’s the first day of my countdown to Halloween and I decided I’d do the Halloween tag!
I found this on a blog called mamakatslosinit.com so thankyou to her and also to the YouTube channel SimplyKenna for creating it!
1. Favourite horror or Halloween-themed song?
The Time Warp. I used to dance to it with my friends in school when we were having a hallowe’en disco!
2. Name something you wouldn’t want to run into in a dark forest or in an abandoned building.
A werewolf. I have always been scared of them and definitely would never want to meet one.
3. Have you ever played with a Ouija Board?
No, and I probably never will! I find them really creepy.
4. If you were dared to spend the night in a “haunted house”, would you do it?
I would if I could bring my friends! I think it would be exciting and mysterious.
5. Are you superstitious?
I am about the mirror breaking and not walking under ladders! Other than that not really!
6. Do you ever see figures in your peripheral vision?
Sometimes if it’s dark or I’m home alone. I always think there is someone looking at me.
7. Which urban legend scares you the most?
8. Do you prefer gore or thrillers?
9. Do you believe in multiple dimensions or worlds?
I think that we can’t be the only ones on the planet so yes I do believe in othe worlds!
10. Ever made a potion of any sort?
I have made a potion of flowers and grass but it was more of a perfume!
11. Do you get scared easily?
Yes, I get scared when someone says Boo! I scream at anything remotely frightening!
12. Have you ever played Bloody Mary?
No but I have heard a lot about it and maybe I will try it.
13. Do you believe in demons/the devil?
Kind of but I try not to think of it!
14. You’re home alone but you hear footsteps in your house, what do you do?
Grab my phone and hide under my bed. If the person came into my room I’d probably try and attack them with a pillow!
15. If you got trapped in one scary movie, which would you choose?
I havent watched too many scary movies so I can’t really answer this one but I’d choose sny movie with a haunted house as I would like to explore one!
16. If you could only wear one halloween costume for the rest of your life, what would you be?
A witch because I could kind of blend in and I love reading books abotu witches.
17. would you ever go to a graveyard at night?
I would find a graveyard really spooky at night but I guess it depends on what you would be doing there.
18. In a zombie apocalypse what is your weapon of choice?
My weapon of choice would be a gun because I wouldn’t be able to get close enough to use anything else and I would probably just run away of I did.
19. Would you rather go to a Halloween party or go trick or treating?
Halloween party. I never really go trick or treating and I way prefer having a party with my friends and family.
20. You’re in a horror movie. Are you the final girl, the first to die, the comic relief, the skeptic, the smart one, or the killer?
I’d probably be the smart one. I’d be the one who comes up with the plans but I probably wouldn’t be able to put them into action.
21. Do you have to watch something happy after watching a horror movie so you can go to sleep?
Usually I do because otherwise I will get nightmares and won’t be able to sleep.
22. Whilst watching scary movies, are you the person who yells at the characters, the person with their eyes covered the whole time, or the person who falls asleep?
The person with their eyes covered. I get really scared at the smallest of things and I really hate horror movies.
23. Are you the one who gets scared, or the one who does the scaring?
Gets scared. Sometime I am the one who does the scaring but usually it’s the other way around.
24. Favorite scary book?
The Accident Season by Moïra Fowley Doyle. It’s not that scary once you get to the end but I found it quite creepy!
25. How old were you when you saw your first horror movie?
12, I think.
26. What was your first Halloween costume?
I dressed up as a ladybird when I was two! Not very scary but it was very cute!
27. What are you going to be for Halloween this year?
I think I will be a vampire but I haven’t really decided yet.
28. If you could have a spooky halloween pet (black cat, owl, bat, rat, wolf), what would you pick?
Cat, for sure! I love cats and they would be the perfect companion!
So, that was the Halloween tag! I really enjoyed answering these questions! Comment down below some of your answers!
Lots of love,