So in case you didn’t already know I love chocolate and chocolate made into a drink is just the best thing ever!
Anyway, last week I came up with a recipe for dairy free chocolate milk. It took a while to perfect but after a few tries I finally got it right!
So here is my recipe for Deliciously Dairy Free Chocolate Milk.
- Dairy free hot chocolate powder for example I use Café Direct
- Coconut milk
- Small glass
- Put two teaspoons of hot chocolate into the glass. (You may need more later.)
- Pour the coconut milk in until the the glass is about three quarters full.
- Mix the hot chocolate powder in with the spoon for about a minute.
- Mix it with the frother until it is completely brown and bubbly at the top.
- Optional-Grate dark chocolate or put desiccated chocolate on top
Thank you for reading!
I hope you enjoyed this post and I hope some of you will make this at home. I will be putting up more recipe style posts so look forward to that!
Comments and Likes are much appreciated!
Lots of love,